When you lose a single tooth or even several, dental implants are a great treatment option. And my guest on the podcast this week has some valuable insights into the benefits over alternatives like dentures.
Dr. Tarun Agarwal has almost two decades of experience placing dental implants and also teaches courses to dentists on this subject. His dental practice is located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Known to his friends and colleagues as T-Bone, he came to my attention through his own podcast, T-Bone Speaks Dentistry, and I knew that all of you had to hear what he’s got to say.
Join me on the show this week to discover why modern dental implants really are the best course of treatment for anybody who is missing even just one tooth. T-Bone and I are discussing how dental implants have changed over time, and allay some of the common fears that come up for people around undergoing dental implant surgery.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would really appreciate if you could leave a rating and review to let me know what you think and to help others find the Mind Body Mouth podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How T-Bone came to work primarily on dental implants.
- The benefits of dental implants compared to dentures.
- How dental implants transform the lives of T-Bone’s patients.
- The simplicity of modern dental implants compared to even a few years ago.
- What T-Bone considers success when it comes to dental implants.
- Who might benefit from dental implants and why they can be so life-changing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re in the New South Wales area, visit Dr. Molloy at her dental practice, Vitality Dental Tuggerah
- Dr. Tarun Agarwal
- T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!