Looking back at just the last decade or so of technological advancements, we have been able to see incredible changes in the capabilities of non-invasive treatments for all types of health issues. Laser dentistry has come a long way and can be used to treat a variety of dental problems in new and interesting ways, without some of the potential side effects of other treatments.
On this week’s show, I have Dr. Jason Pang to talk about the fascinating uses of laser dentistry and what it can offer patients and physicians alike. He gives some background on how the field has developed and has some insights on the capabilities of lasers for treating oral problems.
Listen in as we discuss the cutting-edge of dental care and learn about the benefits of using lasers in supporting your dental health.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would really appreciate if you could leave a rating and review to let me know what you think and to help others find the Mind Body Mouth podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What advancements have been made in laser dentistry in the last decade.
- How laser dentistry can be used to treat common dental issues.
- The biological reasoning behind laser dentistry and how it heals differently.
- How to sustain healing after treatment through better habits.
- What technological advancements are on the horizon for the profession.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re in the New South Wales area, visit Dr. Molloy at her dental practice, Vitality Dental Tuggerah!
- Cosmic Smile Laser Dental
- Find Cosmic Smile Dental on Facebook
- Find Dr. Pang on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!