Fellow dentist Dr. Chad Johnson joins me on the podcast today to talk about something that is by no means new, but has been somewhat forgotten and not very well researched. We’re talking about ozone. I don’t have a lot of experience with this, so it was great to talk to Chad and learn more.
Ozone has a myriad of uses across dentistry and medicine – it is a natural disinfectant and extremely effective for sanitizing and disinfecting. The effects of ozone can be quite profound – it can even eliminate the need for antibiotics! It is a fantastic resource for dentists to be aware of.
Join us on the podcast this week for a fascinating discussion all about ozone and why this natural resource is such an effective disinfectant. You’ll learn why using ozone in a dental practice can benefit dentists and patients alike, and discover the various ways we can harness this natural compound.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would really appreciate if you could leave a rating and review to let me know what you think and to help others find the Mind Body Mouth podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How ozone is being used in dental practices.
- Why ozone gas can be harmful to your lungs and eyes.
- How ozone can protect against viruses, bacteria, fungi, and germs.
- The difference between aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
- Why ozone is safe, natural, and healthy.
- The benefits of using ozone oil.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re in the New South Wales area, visit Dr. Molloy at her dental practice, Vitality Dental Tuggerah
- Dr. Chad Johnson: Website | Facebook
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!