Over here at Mind Body Mouth, we love any way that dentists are shining the spotlight on overall health for their patients. And my guest this week has found the perfect balance between yoga, the mindset she has learned through that work, and dentistry.
I’m interviewing Jenny Perna DMD this week, a dentist who focuses on the mind and the body just as much as the mouth. While she was training in her profession, her yoga practice really took off, and she’s kept up with both in a way that has allowed these two activities to complement each other, helping her patients and her fellow yogis alike focus on their health holistically.
Listen in on our conversation this week on the benefits that yoga can bring to every aspect of your life. Yoga has scientifically proven mental and physical health benefits, and when it comes to our health, we owe it to ourselves to give everything a try. So hopefully this episode will inspire you to do just that.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would really appreciate if you could leave a rating and review to let me know what you think and to help others find the Mind Body Mouth podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How yoga has helped in Jenny’s work as a dentist.
- What drew Jenny towards yoga as a practice.
- How Jenny brings herself comfort in stressful situations at work, and life in general.
- What techniques from her yoga practice Jenny shares with her clients in her dental practice.
- Why it’s never too late to start doing yoga, and nobody judges a beginner.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re in the New South Wales area, visit Dr. Molloy at her dental practice, Vitality Dental Tuggerah
- Jenny Perna
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!