Here at Mind Body Mouth, we believe there is so much more to dentistry than what goes on in the mouth. Clinicians must understand that there are people attached to the teeth, and those people can have other problems than the dental issues they’re facing. Today’s guest, Dr. Murray Orr from Heal Dental Care joins us to share his philosophy on this.
Dr. Murray Orr believes that healing is the foundation of health, and this core value is echoed through his entire dental practice. He joins me this week to discuss why clinicians and patients should work in partnership together and why clinicians should help equip patients with the tools they need on their healing journey.
Tune in this week where we’ll discuss all things life, work and society, and how tangible change starts with self-awareness. We’ll discuss the importance of communication and introspection and why reflecting and being aware of our own experiences can benefit our children and future generations. I think you’ll find a lot of value in this episode!
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would really appreciate if you could leave a rating and review to let me know what you think and to help others find the Mind Body Mouth podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How developing a full picture of a patient’s health can better serve them.
- The importance of self-awareness.
- Why the body’s healing is at the foundation of benefit to an individual.
- How clinicians can meet their patients in the middle and make positive change.
- Why intelligence is not limited to academic knowledge.
- How to see negative feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- The most important skills for children of today to develop.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re in the New South Wales area, visit Dr. Molloy at her dental practice, Vitality Dental Tuggerah
- Murray Orr: Website | Facebook | YouTube
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!