Gut health is a huge topic and something that’s become more popular in recent years. To discuss this further, I’m thrilled to welcome Dr. Uche Odiatu back on the show this week to talk all about the human microbiome and how to look after it to ensure optimal health.
Dr. Uche Odiatu is an internationally recognized health and wellness expert. He is a practicing dentist, a professional member of the American College of Sports Medicine, and an NSCA Certified Personal Trainer. He educates through storytelling and joins me today to talk about all things gut health and bacteria.
Join us this week for a fascinating discussion about what the gut microbiome is and how it can impact every single area of your life. Discover the importance of having a variety of bacteria species in our bodies, and hear some top tips to help you live a healthy life.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would really appreciate if you could leave a rating and review to let me know what you think and to help others find the Mind Body Mouth podcast!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to establish if you have problems with your microbiome.
- Why stress can make you put on weight.
- How to get more energy and improved health.
- The benefits of taking probiotics.
- How to know if you have good gut health.
- Why you need to have a variety of bacteria species in your body to maintain a healthy life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re in the New South Wales area, visit Dr. Molloy at her dental practice, Vitality Dental Tuggerah
- Ep #17: Overall Health Made Simple With Dr. Uche Odiatu
- Do Your Patients Have the Guts to Enjoy Oral Health course
- The Mind-Gut Connection: How the Hidden Conversation Within Our Bodies Impacts Our Mood, Our Choices, and Our Overall Health by Emeran Mayer
- The Diet Myth by Professor Tim Spector
- Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ by Giulia Enders
- Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain – for Life by David Perlmutter
- The Fast 800: How to combine rapid weight loss and intermittent fasting for long-term health by Dr. Michael Mosley
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM
- Dr. Uche Odiatu: Website | Twitter | Instagram| Email Dr. Uche
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!